7.05.2010

Off across the pond i go...

... and all the way to athens and then the greek islands.  the day of my trip is here, all on the to-do list checked, my bags are packed and i am all ready to go.
i'll try checking my e-mail and this blog on daily basis even though it will depend on how available the internet service is at the different hotels. of course i am taking my ipad ( all my books are there!) and my iphone too.

i did not want to leave without giving you a freebie to play with while i'm away and what more appropriate than a travel/vacation word art kit:



my layout:



and sandrine's:






from the digi-scrapping world - new kit by ninascraps:




some of your latest pages with previous freebies:
thanks for the links to your pages and blogs!








by cathy


by helen


i hope 4shared has resolved all the downloading issues of last week and you have no problems with the zip files this time since i'll be away and will not be able to help you until i come back.
take care, stay safe and enjoy the freebies!


21 comments:

  1. Thank you and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super vacation freebie-thanks. I hope you enjoy your trip. Please share photos when you can. I love seeing other parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great freebie. Can't wait to use it. Have fun in Greece. Later this year I also will be going. Have a great time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, I'm happy to day I can get it !(never for friends...)
    have a good trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Nini ! These will come in handy after the next summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for another great freebie and enjoy your trip to Greece. Have a very beautiful summer holiday, much fun, much relaxation and enjoy the greek culture and way of life. You will for sure love the kitchen and the blue Mediterranean. Hugs and see you soon. Take care! Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, thank you for the freebie. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Have a safe trip and enjoy enjoy enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very useful, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the freebie. Enjoy your holidays in Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharring, all is wonderfull. I really really like !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a fantastic time. Keep in touch when you can. Fantastic freebie .. Sandrine's page is superb! You are uber talented girlfriend! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merci pour ce nouveau freebie !!! et merci également d'avoir publié ma page. Je suis très fière !!!!
    Bisous de France

    Mademoiselle M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice pagelayouts!

    Congratulations to all, and especially to Mademoiselle M!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing, as always! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for sharing, all your freebies are so beautiful! I have used some of them for a dp and posted my layout on my blog, thanks a lot again (and sorry for my english...)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much, great freebie !!

    ReplyDelete