7.19.2010

i'm still away...

hello everyone!
bet you did't think i was going to post while away, right? wrong!! and it's not even monday either!

yes, i am still in the greek islands and while you are reading this, i am probably lying on a glorious beach,  soaking up the sun, enjoying a cold drink with the aqua-blue waters of the mediterranean as seaside companion! ... or maybe just following my husband on one of his extensive & thorough itineraries in order to soak up the atmosphere! lol!

anyway, whatever my day is over there.... i left this new freebie for you while i'm away!

summer word art volume no2


my layout:


credits:
frame and brush - ninascraps
summer word art no


and one from my friend sandrine:





i will answer all e-mails as soon as i return and will also send unzipped files of past freebies to those of you who requested them.
enjoy the freebie, have a terrific week and see you soon!


23 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Nini. Great to hear that you enjoy your holidays and that things are fine for you. Have a nice holiday and come back well.
    Hugs
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your another beautiful freebie and enjoy your stay. It sounds great :) Sea, beach and cold drink.. :)
    Hugs, Jitka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the best! Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks nini, and enjoy your trip ! I spent there beautiful moments, I wish you the same for your vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nini
    Thanks for the freebie, sounds like you are having a glorious time. Have a cocktail or two for me please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you very much for all these nice wa

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the WA! "flip flop summer" cracks me up for some reason...I think it will be my faorite :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks very much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so glad i found you...awesome wordart..thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, I'm back~I just gotta say, WOW! your work is stunning, your blog is fab! The LO's again...Wow! great inspiration, luv the style!
    thanks so much for just being you...I'll for sure stop back in and see what you're up to.
    amy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. TOTALLY did not expect to hear from you LOL. Glad you're having an amazing time and THANK YOU for the word art. It's yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow ! Have a great time in the Greek Islands and enjoy your vacations. Thank you for this new and awesome freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, i like this WA ! It's beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuul !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing I find myself using your word art alot!!!
    Thank you Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't stay away! LOL! And double LOL to DH itinerary ... he just does not know how to stop hey! Give him a good book Nini ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful wordarts! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete