9.08.2009

since i am constantly browsing the shops for brushes and masks, i decided the other day to create some myself and see what happens. seems that i can not get enough. today i did 2 more. if you like them or think you can use them, go ahead and download them in the links below  the photos . enjoy!



                        
                                                                                       

my page using the grungy frame horizontally.





and the grungy mask as i used it today on this page:
                                          

5 comments:

  1. Wow Nini, love them, I downloaded both! Are you thinking of designing yourself? I'm sure you would be a great designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mirjam....I can see designing on your horizon! Wonderful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. Thanks so much for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for all the freebies you offer !!

    ReplyDelete