12.13.2010

for today... dec.13


outside my window... crisp cool temperatures and wonderful blue skies
i am thinking... only 12 days till christmas.
i am thankful for... good memories and happy moments.
i am wearing... my ever so soft pj's and crocs.
i am remembering... christmases past.
i am going... on my ski trip this coming saturday.
i am currently reading... january's issue of oprah's magazine
i am hoping... for plenty of snow at the ski resort.
on my mind... my family back home in el salvador.
pondering these words... "luck is believing you're lucky" -t. williams-
from the kitchen... coffee... too early for anything else.
around the house... christmas decorations all in place.
one of my favorite things... spending quiet weekends at home.
i'm creating... a list of new word art ideas.
a few plans for the rest of the week... hair cut, finish wrapping christmas presents, get dog food, pack bags, post office...
one picture to share...


rufus (1999-2010)
i'll miss you faithful friend.


you can join the simple woman's daybook  where every day is a blank page..... and participate in creating a list of the simple things and every day moments of our daily lives.

☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺     ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺


from the digi-scrapping world:

check out these 2 wonderful christmas kits from o'scraps:

sue cumming's 52 inspirations {2010}



ho.ho.ho by ninascraps:



my pages from last week:












and yes, i do have a freebie this week! not word art as usual but some frames.
hope you like them.

mini postage stamp frames:


i'll be leaving for my trip this saturday but will have a little something for you next week too so don't forget to stop by to grab a new freebie.
take care, stay safe and have an awesome week!

10 comments:

  1. thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us, Nini. I love your layouts and I am really sorry to hear about Rufus. As a friend of pets I feel with you.
    big hugs
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the freebie, Nini! And enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing layouts!! I like wearing Crocs as well when at home!!! ;-) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Nini, it is magnificent! And good skids in the Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your wonderful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the frames. I love your pages...so inspirational. Have fun skiing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about Rufus. Was he a PBGV?
    Thank you for the great frames!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nini,

    Thank you so much for sharing your new freebie and your creativity with us. Your work is always amazing. I feel sorry about your faithful friend Rufus.

    Have fun skiing on the next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas my wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete