12.27.2010

for today... dec 27, 2010


outside my window... snow, snow and more snow!
i am thinking... would love to go to the movie theater.
i am thankful for... safe plane trips!
i am wearing... black jeans, black turtleneck, gray sweater, scarf and uggs.
i am remembering... so many nice phone calls from christmas day.
i am going... shopping & sightseeing today.
i am currently reading... winter sea by susanna kearsley
i am hoping... boys return safe from skiing today.
on my mind... my doggies back home.
pondering these words... 'once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen' -emerson-
from the kitchen... no cooking while on vacation!  ...ready to go out for breakfast.
around the hotel... tv is on... otherwise all quiet.
one of my favorite things... hot cocoa topped  with marshmallows. 
i'm creating...  joy!
a few plans for the rest of the week... take photos, relax and enjoy my vacation.


you can join the simple woman's daybook  where every day is a blank page..... and participate in creating a list of the simple things and every day moments of our daily lives.

☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃      ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ 

hi everybody! just a quick post today from the beautiful ski resort at deer valley, utah.
 i'm having a fabulous time, sightseeing, relaxing and probably eating a bit too much too! hope you had a wonderful christmas and are enjoying the holiday season. 

here's some word art i managed to finish the night before my trip.
repeated lines: "reflections and resolutions" 
 enjoy!




have a fabulous week, best wishes for a prosperous new year and may all your seasons be bright!

9 comments:

  1. Nini!!!

    Merry [belated] Christmas! I hope you're having a wonderfully relaxing holiday. I've missed you sooooo much over the past couple of weeks and I'm really looking forward to seeing your cheery face & devine LO's around the forum / gallery again soon! Safe safe & keep warm (I've seen some pretty chilly weather reports for the WHOLE of the US!!!) and may I be one of the first to wish you a happy & healthy 2011!

    Hugs,
    Sue
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we will learn your NY resolutions too!! thanks for the template, sweetie!
    I'm leaving tonight and will send you some Florida warmth (in thoughts) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool--I hope you continue to have a very lovely vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Nini! Merry Christmas a bit late! Happy 2011 - and thank you so much for your wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Nini.
    Merry (belate) Christmas for you.
    And blessings for new year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh....you know I am going to love these. Thank you for continually stretching my personal boundaries Nini!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this wonderful WA. Merry New Year'Eve ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this wonderful wordArt and happy new year to you

    ReplyDelete