8.20.2009

Playing with some new goodies!

nothing like having a good amount of new goodies to scrap with.
sue's new photo masks are versatile and adaptable, i can use them over and over in many different ways and if you see my work, you know i just adore to use masks!

click here to go to sue's store



nina's 2 new kits are really gorgeous. "me & you" made me start scanning all my wedding pictures which i have been meaning to do for a while but the truth is that i always find other uses for the word art , the papers and the elements. the colors of "fresh air" are just that, fresh! & love the masks with a very modern feel to them.


click here to go to nina's store





2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Nini. Glad you are home safely. Have a lovely weekend (Friday here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NINI!!!!!!!!!
    I saw them at the O, and anted to say ( again) how wonderfull they are!
    great great job!

    ReplyDelete