2.04.2010

New kits and some freebies too!

wheeeeee! caffeine lovers rejoice! take a look at leiko's brand new kit: "coffee & epicurea" - the perfect blend of elegant, sumptuous colors which will give you the feeling of a rich and aromatic (and flavored) cup of coffee!!
the papers and the whimsical elements are perfect to scrap about your favorite morning (or evening) drink: coffee or tea but versatile enough to be use in all kind of layouts.

get a set of quick pages free when you buy the "coffee & epicurea" kit and as an added bonus get a 20% off the listed price by stopping at leiko's blog little tidbits to pick up your coupon!




here are 2 pages i created exclusively with this awesome kit:

delightful

sustenance

more wonderful new stuff to play with! a fabulous mini-kit part of the 52 inspirations 2010 subscription - week 5 by sue cummings is in her store now.  you can buy this individually as a mini-kit also.


i'm always inspired to create with sue's genuine and heartfelt word art - here's one page:

living life. loving life.


... and from me... a brand new free layered template (.psd file). have fun & enjoy!


my template with a few changes & using leiko's fresh and delightful "hello, good bye"kit:

homemade sunshine

✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼    ✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼

i'm an avid admirer of mixed-media art and a frustrated wanna-be crafter (lacking fine motor skills) but i find myself still having an appetite for creating pages which at least resemble the collages, the texture, the expressiveness and the spontaneity of such art. and so... once in a while i venture into unknown territory and my dreams of working with scissors and getting my hands dirty with paint and glue.

 i'll leave you with some of my latest creations which are a feeble attempt at mixed-media art digital style.

a wish

change

have a great rest of the week everyone and happy scrapping!

✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼    ✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼



















28 comments:

  1. I really enjoy looking at your pages, the are simply gorgeous!! Thank you for the template ;)

    Enjoy your evening or day ;)

    Hugs Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nini, love your layered template!!! Your recent layouts are stunning. I love seeing what you come up with, so fresh and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Feeble attempt at mixed media art" my butt!!! [I was gonna say something else, but restrained myself as you never know who else is going to read these comments in years to come] ... your attempts are absolutely glorious girl!!! love um. Hugs, sue.falstaff

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful template! Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a simply stunning template.
    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. xThanks so much for this freebie! I have posted it on my blog Hand Picked Freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all the compliments ladies!!
    Thanks SueF for the morale-boosting and your encouragement because I know how talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great template! Thank you. Stunning kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. feeble attemp? Hmmmmmm..... you are very talented!

    Thankyou for the templete!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mixed media genius! LOVE IT! And adore that template Nini! Have a great weekend when it comes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much ! Very cute template !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow gorgeous pages, and thanks for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  13. PERFECT! It is simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Feb. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous pages again Nini! & I love your template!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really adore your layouts! The mixed media one is FABULOUS!!! The minute I got my hands on your freebie template, I had to play. I put it in my gallery at Oscraps, but it's not letting me link here? Weird. Anyway... Thanks Nini!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the mixed media layouts and thanks for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the lovely template!!!!
    You're the BEST!
    xoxoxo Sue C

    ReplyDelete
  19. I, too, love all your pages! I get so much inspiration from them, seriously...plus you're unique. Thank you for the templates you offer from time to time as well, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for the template! It is gorgeous, as is your page!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the beautiful template! I love it!! I love your layouts too! They are all so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much for this template. Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Merci beaucoup!
    Très beau template!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for this template ...it is gorgeous .. I just made one LO with it in my blog ;-) http://couesnondenom.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the template....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete