7.28.2009

Focus on myself...

i mostly scrap about my son, family, holidays, vacations, trips and yes even my dogs get their good share of pages.
once in a while i get out from behind the camera and make pages about myself - doing a little soul searching i can scrap about my dreams, wishes, fears, choices & experiences. i can revisit my childhood and create new pages with old photos and in the process do a little reminiscing and tell my story. here are some old and new layouts.

yesterday

paper You My Angel-NinaScraps designs Matte-Sue Cummings Journaling strips & brushes- Katie Pertiet Art Play pallette 6- Ana Aspnes Brushes 500Ml






mood du jour
Credits: Hipster Plumes Korner Edges Script Tease TimeFoto Blendz Clipping
Mask - Ana Aspnes Background Paper - Symphony Kit - NinaScraps Designs


looking back
Word Art - Ticker-Tape 2 - Taylor Made Designs Frame - Sue Cummings
Staples - Fei-fei's Fortunate Kit Flowers - Blooming Poetry - MD

reminiscences
Credits: Old Text brushes Dreams Kit All Vinnie Pearce







2 comments:

  1. You know Nini I think this is a really valuable thing for us all to do. I was pleasantly surprised to see these fab pages of you in the gallery. I usually try around my birthday to make a conscience effort to jump in front of the camera. Your son will love these in time. Until then, we get to admire them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love each one !!!!

    ReplyDelete