5.02.2011


for today... 

outside my window... gorgeous sunshine!
i am thinking... may already? where did april go?
i am thankful for... e-mail to stay connected with friends and not having to wait for the mailman.
i am wearing... white jeans and a new white and gray tee.
i am going...  to finish cleaning up the office this week.
i am currently reading... silent in the moor by deanna raybourn
i am hoping... my son makes good choices...
on my mind... my niece coming to visit in a few days.
pondering these words... "never regret. if it's good, it's great. if it's bad, it's experience"  -v. holt-
from the kitchen... slices of toast with raspberry jam and a big mug of coffee.
around the house... pretty much in order after a bbq weekend.
one of my favorite things... homemade frozen margaritas made by my husband.
i'm creating... frames and more masks.
a few plans for the rest of the week... buy may birthday presents & mother's day gift for mom.
from my lens: 



you can join the simple woman's daybook  where every day is a blank page..... and participate in creating a list of the simple things and every day moments of our daily lives.

my latest layouts:
(click on images for list of credits)













here's what i have for you today:

grungy masks vol.1


 some of the latest products at o'scraps which i like:



thanks for dropping by to take a look. have a super fabulous week!

34 comments:

  1. ooh, I love masks. thanks, nini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another wonderful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks Nini!! I have some flower shots I think these will work well with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are so cool, thank you so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the great masks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous pages, Nini!! and those masks are gorgeous, thank you sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Nini,

    It's good when the sun shines isn't it? The sun has been shining ALL day here in Oxfordshire, but there's a strong breeze which is taking the temp down a couple of degrees, but still ... it's sunshine! Hope you're well? I haven't seen nearly as much of you in the forums of that and I miss you :-(

    Your freebies are ALWAYS amazing & these masks are no different. Definitely grabbing these as I have a LO in mind. Take care of yourself & those you love!

    Hugs
    Sue
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always amazed by your talent. Your pages are really fantastic. And thank you very much for masks. They are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your pages are always so special, you know ? like it, hun!
    Thanks for the freebie !

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing Nini!! I love your layouts and I love this freebie!! Thank you so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layouts are beautiful. And thank you for the freebie! I look forward to playing with the masks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANX for sharing your talent with us.... LOOOOVE the freebie....
    HUGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your layouts! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,Nini!Nice quote for today...never regret...
    awesome!
    Thanks for cool grunge masks!I do appreciated!
    Have a great week! =)
    and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Mother's Day! Found the photo masks download and had to have them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're SO talented Nini, such an artist... And on top of that, you generously share your talent with us... Thanks a lot!!!!
    PS: your pages are AMAZING as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am always so inspired when I come to your blog!! Thank you so much for the awesome masks.

    I just used your Bits of Life word art in one of my layouts here for the ADSR 6.12 challenge:
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1347237&cat=500

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much - I'm so glad I checked in - I didn't receive your email and didn't know you were designing again! Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you very much for the great masks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great masks, thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Nini, I wonder where you are... missing you!!
    Hope you are fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi,Nini!
    Passing by and leaving you a big hug!
    Have a great Sunday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Idem I wonder what are you doing ! Missing you too

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Nini,

    Missing your posts... hope you are okay!

    Demetria
    createlms_dw2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi nini, just wonder what's up here? hope everything is okay...
    ninie

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are so talented. I am amazed by every single one of your layouts. Thanks so much for sharing the grungy masks.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous layouts - love the in focus one, fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Holidays!Hope all well with you and your family!Warm hugs from Brasil!

    ReplyDelete