1.15.2010

A bit of news!

i was waiting for the weekend to post the details of the spotlight challenge i mentioned to you last time but something wonderful happened this week and i wanted to let you in it & make it official: i am now part of leiko beck designs scrap artists team!!! did you notice my new blinkie?

leiko asked me to be part of her amazing ct team and i said yes without any hesitation - i love the clean lines, her color palettes, the quirky doodles and modernity of her designs. i'm certainly going to have fun with her products which i think go perfectly with my artistic style. take a look at her latest kit:




i've made 2 pages already!  i'm telling you... i'm thrilled to be on her team and creating with her wonderful stuff!


for credits click on image
for credits click on image

thanks leiko for the awesome opportunity and for trusting your products to my creations! thanks to my friend helen for putting in a good word for me too! ;)

see you sunday for info on the spotlight challenge and some more freebies!
 t.g.i.f. !!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic news! I was thinking that last night when I saw your pages! Congrats Nini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new CT'ship Nini ... great minds must think alike, our blog posts are almost identical. LOL!!! Hugs, sue.falstaff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nini, so glad to be creating along with you for Sue and Leiko. This is going to be a fun year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Nini!!!! That's fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. still doing the *happy dance*

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete